- Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR)
- The Model ESFR-17 Dry Type Sprinklers are primarily used for ceiling only sprinkler protection and used to protect solid piled, palletized, and rack storage that is subject to freezing temperatures
- Suppression mode sprinklers that are especially advantageous as a means of eliminating in-rack sprinklers when protecting high-piled box-in-box refrigerated storage areas
- The drop between the inlet and sprinkler remains dry until the sprinkler operates, allowing for a pendent sprinkler installation on a wet pipe sprinkler system where the dry drop and sprinkler are located in an area subjected to freezing temperatures
- Eliminates in-rack sprinklers for box-in-box applications
- The Model ESFR-17 Dry Type Pendent Sprinkler is FM Approved and has successfully undergone full-scale fire testing at FM Global, when used in conformance with applicable FM Global Property Loss Prevention Data Sheets.
- Less costly to install and maintain than pre-action or antifreeze systems
- Passed UL 1767 compliance program testing for salt spray corrosion compliance.
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
Temperature: 165, 212
Approval: UL, FM
SIN Numbers: TY7229
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP320
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DE, ES-MX, ES, FR, IT, PL
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.