Hazard: LH/OH, All
- Non-magnetic flat-plate concealed sprinkler for MRI room applications
- Tested up to 7 Tesla (standard MRI apparatus is typically 3 Tesla)
- Concealed in an enclosed escutcheon plate with flat cover
- Separable, two-piece design of the mounting cup and cover allows installation of the sprinklers and pressure testing of the fire protection system prior to installation of a suspended ceiling or application of the finish coating to a fixed ceiling
- Internally threaded closure with 1/2" (12,7 mm) of adjustment
- Custom paint cover plates available - learn more >
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
Temperature: 155, 200
Approval: UL, C-UL
Response: Standard Response, Quick Response
SIN Numbers: TY3550, TY3530
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP182
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.