- Corrosion resistant coating guards against caustic environments
- Maintains aesthetic in corrosive environments, potentially reducing the need to replace a properly functioning sprinkler
- Wide variety of K-factors, sizes and temperature rating available to fit the location
- Cost-effective solution compared to stainless steel
- Tech Data Sheet:
TFP151 TY-B - Upright and Pendent - Visit Product Page
TFP161 TY-B - Horizontal Sidewall - Visit Product Page
TFP171 TY-FRB - Upright and Pendent - Visit Product Page
TFP176 TY-FRB - Horizontal Sidewall - Visit Product Page
- Browse Product Flyer: Poly-Stainless Sprinklers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.