Hazard: Light Hazard/Ordinary Hazard, Light Hazard
- TYCO RAVEN Studio Sprinklers 5.6K Pendent and Horizontal Sidewall (HSW) Quick Response, Standard Coverage for Light and Ordinary Hazard applications and Extended Coverage for Light Hazard applications only, are intended for use in areas as designed per NFPA 13.
- The flush design is made aesthetically appealing by concealing the deflector and other operating parts behind the link assembly.
- The RAVEN Studio Sprinklers, with a heat sensitive solder type release element, are Listed as quick response sprinklers.
- Low-Profile, Flush Appearance
- Paint-in-Place Escutcheon
- Wide Range of Available Custom Colors
- Protected Design Minimizes Accidental Activations
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
- Installation Animations: View Animations
Approval: UL, ULC
Response: Quick Response
SIN Numbers: TY1281, TY1381, TY1282, TY1382
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP658
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.