- Quick Response
- Standard and Extended Coverage
- Designed for use in areas such as correctional, detention, and mental health care facilities as well as other commercial buildings
- Both the pendent and horizontal sidewall styles are available for standard or extended coverage applications
- Tamper-resistant features
- 175 psi (12,1 bar)
- Installation Animations: View Animations
Approval: UL, C-UL
Response: Quick Response
SIN Numbers: TY3281, TY3381, TY3282, TY3382
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP651
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.