- TYCO Model ESFR-17 Pendent Sprinklers are Early Suppression, Fast Response sprinklers having a nominal K-factor of 16.8
- They are suppression mode sprinklers that are especially advantageous as a means of eliminating in-rack sprinklers when protecting high-piled storage.
- The Model ESFR-17 Pendent Sprinklers provide the system designer with hydraulic and sprinkler placement options not presently available to traditional ESFR Sprinklers having a nominal K-factor of 14.0.
- Passed UL 1767 compliance program testing for salt spray corrosion compliance.
- Tech Data Sheet: TFP317 Other Regions Outside of Americas
Temperature: 165, 212
Approval: UL, C-UL, FM
SIN Numbers: TY7223
Wrench [Recessed]: W35
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP317
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.