Hazard: Light Hazard
- Light hazard
- Coverage up to 16Ft. x 16Ft. (4,9 m x 4,9 m)
- Lowest flows & pressures allowed by NFPA 13
- 1/2" adjustment
- 12" maximum deflector distance from ceiling
- No "Slots" in cover plate
- It is the best choice for architecturally sensitive areas such as dormitories, hotel rooms, reception areas, office buildings, banquet facilities, conference rooms, and hospitals
- Custom paint cover plates available – learn more >
Approval: UL, C-UL, NYC
Response: Quick Response
SIN Numbers: TY4332
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP265
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.