Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1650
- The Model F350 Sectional Test & Drain with an integral sight glass assembly, provides a simplified means for testing of waterflow alarm devices and draining of feed mains.
- A typical application is in a multi-story building where waterflow alarm devices are required on each floor at each riser.
- Visual flow indicator for both alarm test (partial flow) and flow test (full flow conditions) vibrates to provide a positive indication of flow even in dimly lit areas.
- A unique, self-cleaning sight glass assembly that provides a positive indication of flow, even in dimly lit areas without a flashlight
- Listings and Approvals: UL and FM
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.