Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1644
- Available sizes: 6" x 6" (DN150 x DN150), 8" x 8" (DN200 x DN200), 8" (DN200) with 2 - 6" outlets (2 - 150 mm), 10" (DN250) x 8" (DN200) with 2 - 8" outlets (2 - 200 mm)
- Compact lightweight welded hot dipped galvanized assembly with flanged inlet, outlet and flushing connection
- Corrosion resistant Type 304 stainless steel screen especially designed for low pressure loss
- Rated for use in services up to 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, C-UL and FM
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.