Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1300
- Redesigned to provide simpler installation and maintenance
- Industry-leading DV-5 deluge valve with external reset is standard
- Unique splash-proof drain cup is designed to be fail-safe should drain blockage occur—and for the system to remain functional
- Helps minimize install time with easier access to couplings, as well as pre-grooved inlets and outlets
- Aligned supply and drain headers across all cabinet sizes
More Information: Browse Product Flyer
At Tyco we believe that you should be able to achieve maximum effectiveness in every fire protection and
prevention solution we offer. Our cabinet product is the easiest product we've ever built, and still retains
all of it's effective power. Want to know how it works? Discover its features on our online experience.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.