NFPA 13, 1-1/2" through 6"
Tech Data Sheet: TFP962 View |
- Available in different configurations and variety of sizes allowing a cost effective and easy transition to check valves, control valves, and system piping
- May be installed either horizontally (flow switch on top) or vertically (flow going up)
- 513 (13): Available sizes: 1-1/2" thru 6"(DN40 thru DN150)
- Provides the necessary water flow alarm, pressure gauge, alarm test orifice, drain, and sight glass equipment in a single assembly for use in NFPA 13 sprinkler systems
- Maximum rated working pressure is 175 psi (12,1 bar)