NFPA 13D &13R, 1", 1-1/2" & 2"
Tech Data Sheet: TFP960 View |
- Available in different configurations and variety of sizes allowing a cost effective and easy transition to check valves, control valves, and system piping
- May be installed either horizontally (flow switch on top) or vertically (flow going up)
- 513D (13D) and 513D/R (13D/R): Available sizes: 1", 1-1/2", and 2" (DN25, DN40, and DN50)
- Provides the necessary water flow alarm, pressure gauge, and drain equipment in a single assembly for use in NFPA 13D or 13R residential sprinkler systems
- Maximum rated working pressure is 175 psi (12,1 bar)