- The TYCO Model FSC 80 K-factor Flush Sprinkler is a quick response standard coverage sprinkler designed for use in areas such as offices, hospitals, churches, schools, apartments, and hotels.
- For applications in poured concrete ceiling/floor assemblies, a unique Installation Cup is used to form the recessed cavity into which the FSC Sprinkler is installed.
- For suspended ceiling applications, a Dust Cap is used to protect the FSC Sprinkler above the ceiling panel.
- The flush design is made aesthetically appealing by concealing the deflector and other operating parts above the link assembly.
- The FSC Sprinkler, with a heat sensitive solder type release element, is rated as a quick response sprinkler.
Temperature: 74 (C)
Response: Quick Response
SIN Numbers: TY3200
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP645
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DE, ES, FR
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.