Hazard: Specific App.
- Only UL tested sprinklers that can protect glazing in a wall or window and allow it to maintain its mechanical equivalent rating up to two hours
- First sprinklers to be UL/C-UL Listed, ICC-ES, and ULC Listed & Approved for maintaining a rated assembly
- Pendent allows installation farther away from the glass than the sidewall
- Sidewall permits the window mullion to act as a baffle, allowing the sprinklers to be spaced closely together, if necessary
- Provides the only UL tested option when seeking wall fire ratings when using heat strengthened, tempered, or ceramic glass
- More Information: Browse Product Brochure
Temperature: 155, 200
Approval: UL, C-UL, ULC, NYC, ICC
SIN Numbers: TY3388, TY3488
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP620
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: PL, PT
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.