AQUAMIST Nozzles Non-Automatic (Open) |
Tech Data Sheet: TFP2210 View |
- Open mist nozzles
- Designed for use in water "low pressure" mist protection systems protecting flammable liquids and turbine bearings
- Minimal water demand, approximately 3.1 GPM/nozzle at 170psi (11,73 LPM at 11,6 bar)
- Mist represents latest in technology
- Minimum operating pressure is 170 psi (11,6 bar)
- Intended for use with total compartment, engineered, watermist deluge systems.
- They are intermediate pressure nozzles which produce a spray having a range of water droplet sizes suitable for the extinguishment of Class B fires, as well as incidental Class A fires.
- For applications where the continuous ambient temperature is greater than 392°F (200°C), the AM10B Nozzle should be utilized.
- The AM10 may be installed in recessed pendent applications using a unique threaded or socket-weld fitting with integrated tethered cap assembly. (see TFP2242)
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: ES