Tech Data Sheet: View TFP2210
- Open mist nozzles
- Designed for use in water "low pressure" mist protection systems protecting flammable liquids and turbine bearings
- Minimal water demand, approximately 3.1 GPM/nozzle at 170psi (11,73 LPM at 11,6 bar)
- Mist represents latest in technology
- Minimum operating pressure is 170 psi (11,6 bar)
- Intended for use with total compartment, engineered, watermist deluge systems.
- They are intermediate pressure nozzles which produce a spray having a range of water droplet sizes suitable for the extinguishment of Class B fires, as well as incidental Class A fires.
- For applications where the continuous ambient temperature is greater than 392°F (200°C), the AM10B Nozzle should be utilized.
- The AM10 may be installed in recessed pendent applications using a unique threaded or socket-weld fitting with integrated tethered cap assembly. (see TFP2242)
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: ES
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.