Flexible Reducing Coupling |
Tech Data Sheet: TFP1830 View |
- Available sizes: 2" x 1-1/2" (DN50 x DN40) through 8" x 6" (DN200 x DN150)
- Allows easy transition between two different pipe sizes and replaces two couplings and a reducing fitting
- It is capable of pressures up to 350 psi (24,1 bar) depending on pipe size and wall thickness. A flexible reducing coupling is not recommended for low-temperature applications.
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
- Faster and easier than threading, welding or using flanges
- Standard Grade "E" EPDM gasket, -30°F to 230°F (-34°C to 110°C)