Deluge Valve with Remote-Resetting Trim 2" to 8" (DN50 to DN200) |
Tech Data Sheet: TFP1331 View |
- The TYCO Model DV-5 Deluge Valve with Remote-Resetting Trim is a quick-opening, hydraulically operated, differential-type valve designed for fire protection system service.
- For use as an automatic water control valve in a deluge fire protection system, this diaphragm-style valve can be opened and closed during a full-flow condition from a remote location.
- Remote-resetting feature provides the ability to reset the valve from one or more locations.
- Compact, space-saving design reduces valve room footprint and construction costs.
- Electric actuation is compatible with all types of automatic and manual release options.
- Actuation of fire alarms upon system operation is provided.
- Listings and Approvals: UL and VdS