Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1112
- Designed for use with Model DPV-1 dry pipe valves
- Speeds operation of the dry pipe valve upon loss of air pressure
- Automatically adjusts to small or slow changes in system pressure but trips upon a rapid and steady drop in pressure
- Designed to trip when system air pressure drops at a rate exceeding approximately 1 psi/minute (0.07 bar/min)
- Upon tripping, it transmits system air pressure to the intermediate chamber of the dry pipe valve, which neutralizes the differential pressure holding the valve closed and opens the waterway clapper
- Rated for use at a maximum water supply pressure of 250 psi (17,2 bar) and a maximum system air (or nitrogen) pressure of 70 psi (4,8 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, and LPCB
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CS, DE, EN, ES, FR, HU, IT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.